as'salam


Friday, April 24, 2015

friends

you were someone i don't know before
you were someone i don't expect i will get along with
but it turned out you have given me one of the best friendship ever.

sooner, you'll no longer feeL my presence
you'll never miss my absence
i just hope that someday, when our path crossed again,
you will still be the person i used to call friends

i'm praying that our friendship will never come to an end
promise me we are true friends

God gave us 86,400 valuables seconds each day
may i use a few seconds to say thank you
for giving me the gift of knowing someone like you
i know your life can go on without me
that your life can be happy without me
that you can survive without me

but even if u turn me away,
i will stay with you and will always be your friend
thanks for this valuable moment
i really appreciate it
always.

-MIN

No comments:

Post a Comment