as'salam


Thursday, February 28, 2013

28 feb

LOVE? no one cud describe this feelg. its the best feelg ever if u cud be with the one that you love and you care most.. me?? well im just a normal human being..just like some other girls..fall, rise and get fall over again.. i've been through a shit and lemon situation as time flies and it has thought me to be stronger than before.. picking up the broken pieces of my heart..m still trying to fix myself...still learning to be much better than yesterday..,,experiences such a bonus in life for me.. then its up to you..whether u want to keep repeating the history or not..

 i'd rather be single than waste ma time on somebody who's not gonna take me seriously..,, i'd rather watch other couples be happy than be in relationship where im gonna be miserable. i'd rather feel lonely than feel alone when i'm with somebody. i'd rather wait until someone comes along and genuinely wants to be with me, than rush into something with someone who just wanna play games with me. screw all that nonsense. too many people just wanna 'have fun' nowadays, which is fine cause at our age. i dont blame you. its normal. but dont do it at my expense and hurt me while you're at it...
#kupipes# but thats what my heart wanna tell you..


gahh...but im not going to give up in this relationship...im going to fighting n cherish for those moments.. better to try rather then just hurting each other.... i love you.. n just nailed it into ur brain. okayy... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment