as'salam


Tuesday, November 8, 2011

...ayat jiwangg + FRUST terbongkarr

 # if i knew it was going to hurt this bad i would have never have told you that i love you.


# Im sick of crying..  tired of trying..  yeahh.. im smiling,
  but inside im dying.. btw,, even u broke my heart
 but i still love you with all the pieces..

#Unless you're lived my life, don't judge me because you dot know, never have and never will know every little thing and detail about me!!


#I should have known you would play with my heart. this is how you left me. my fault for falling for you. i thought you were different but you just like the rest worthless...

#But if you look at me closely you will see it in my eyes this girl will always find her way.


#When im lost, in the rain, in your eyes i know i find the light to light my way, when im scared, losing ground, when my world is going crazy, you can turn them all a love to keep me safe and warm, for everything you do.. i turn to you..

#i had a lot to say.. was thinking on my time away.. i missed you and thing weren't the same..every single day, i think about how we came all this way..the laughter and the tears we cried..and i just want to say..im glad i've found you and grateful to call you my friend..not just ordinary..but the best friend forever!!!


#i like walking in the rain cause nobody know that im crying...

#sometimes you just have to smile, pretend everything's okay, hold back the tears and just walk away.

#im going to smile like nothings wrong, talk like everything's perfect, act like its all a dream, and pretend its not hurting me..

#When you said that we would be together forever i thought that meant until we died but.. i guess forever isn't as long as it used to be..is it??


#I wont say goodbye because goodbyes make me sad, but i will say farewell and be happy for what we had. so many days, so many nights laying-up together, thinking to myself i hope this lasts forever.. we really never could hide our emotions, our love was too deep..like the deepest ocean. i just hope and pray that i find love, like the love we had..sent from above.. i will try not to forget, i will try not to dwell, as i walk away and say farewell..

#Smile, its easier than explaining why you are sad..


#i always knew you would lie but not about the way you felt about me..i guess its my fault for trusting you..but its okay because i learned from it..and im keep on going..i can make it without you..

#I've never felt so sad, ever since you broke my heart..i only wish you could see me now. so broken and apart..everywhere i go, everyone i see, reminds me of you and me..and what we used to be.. that's what i have..a broken heart..


#sometimes love finds us when hope is fading and the twilight is settling in it leads us safety through the darkness nights.the nights when the shining new moon fills the cloudy sky as it blossoms and grows, its sparkling light is enough to eclipse the brightness of the beautiful already breaking down..

#love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. its not about how much you love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end..


#Love yourself as well the people around you observe self discipline and avoid being rude. seek for the truth and learn more knowledge in the righteous way, know what is right and reasonable and do not create any trouble. be simple and humble..be thrifty and frugal..

#Have you ever felt so alone and nothing makes sense? well that is how i feel right now. i feel like in facing everything by myself. with nothing but t.e.a.r.s and a fake smile..

#its not when i look back at all the memories, and good times we had that makes me sad, its when you consider those memories as nothing to you, when they ment everything to me!!!

#its weird how you go from being strangers to being friends to being more then friends to being practically strangers again..and its all happen so fast..

#Someday u will cry for me like i cried for you..someday you will miss me like i missed you..someday you will need me liked i needed you..someday you will love me but i wont love you..

#He said 'i love you' i laughed and said..'sorry im allergic to bullshit..ahhahaha'

#Every time i miss you, a star falls down from the sky. so if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, its all your fault!!! you made me miss you so much..

#Missing someone isn't about how long its been since you've seen them last or the amount of time since you last talked. its about that very moment when you're doing something and you wish that they were right there with you.

#Learn to improve yourself esteem in order to feel better about yourself. its easy! just do good things and remember that you did them!

#Time is the coin of your life, it is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent..

#I hate that i love you..yeahh..its true..im stuck on you..

#Love in your eyes..sitting silent by myside..going on, holding hand..walking trrough the nites..hold me up, hold me tight..lift me up to touch the sky..teaching me to love with heart..im proud that i can fly..to give the best of the time..believe me i can fly..im proud that i can fly..

#Whwn i first met you i thought to myself.."mmmm..this is pretty nice? the more i enjoyed our good times..the more we talked and got to knoe each other, i felt like we were becoming a very special twosome. and from the point on, u/ve made me feel like i on top of the world..

p/s: inih kerana sayah trlampau bosan yahhh..;)))

No comments:

Post a Comment